Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frances E Weinstock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
I showed up late to an appointment I scheduled at last minute because of traffic and was told I only had a fifteen minute window and would not been seen referred me to see urgent care. I have waited longer before in the office than this 15 window. I was feeling very bad and of course that did not matter. One patient sitting in waiting room at the time so did not to seem that busy. No compassion or caring here. I am sitting now waiting to be seen at urgent care. I urge anyone considering this practice know that people here have no heart must have been surgically removed!
I am looking for a new doctor. She didn't tell me I had concerning blood results until 2 whole years after finding it in my blood work (I see her every year!), she also lost my immunization records , and when I have health questions she usually has to google them on her iphone! I could do that myself! Also, like most people I am not a fan of needles, however, even though I expressed my discomfort, the nurse told me she isn't sure how good she is at taking blood right before jabbing the needle into my vain.
I went in for an annual check up; she asked me questions about my prior annual checkups' results (she replaced my previous doctor) and I told her that in the past I had low iron. The visits should have been claimed as a preventive care visit. Her office claimed the preventive care (100% covered) AND also claimed also an office visit (for which they charged me copay) and put a diagnosis of anemia (which I do not have!). I called the office and they tried to convince me that their claim was correct, but that I am too much of an idiot to understand the rules. All I know is that the diagnosis was put BEFORE the lab was even conducted.
37 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Umass Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Frances E Weinstock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBna Leesgate, 9115 Leesgate Rd Ste A, Louisville, KY
Dr. Frances E Weinstock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.