Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francesca Popper has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Francesca Popper has the following 17 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Sports Medicine
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laser Surgery
- Diabetic Foot
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
Dr. Francesca Popper has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Francesca Popper is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
I did not want to take a medicine that she prescribe and when I did it made me bleed unconciously. It was so bad that I had to get lupren shots in strong dosses to counteract the medicine that she mad me take.It was horrible. I am not paying this bill. I would rather sue her for the damage she did to my body. I was so pale from the medicine that I was a heavy bleeding machine. I will never forget the experience. The she wants me to pay her mistake. You have got to be kidding me.
University Of Illinois Metropolitan Group Hospitals
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAdvocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, 836 W Wellington Ave, Chicago, IL
Dr. Francesca Popper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.