Dr. Francesco Grasso Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francesco Grasso?

Great Doctor !

Explained treatment options clearly and received great advice.

GREAT SERVICE!

My experience with Dr. Grasso was excellent. He spotted my health concern in no time, let me know what I needed to do and prescribed me the necessary medication and saw him a few weeks later and I was 100% healed. I would recommend him to anyone!

Caring and Thorough

Dr. Grasso explains your problem very clearly, and is very thorough. I believe he genuinely cares about his patients.

Wonderful Doctor

Dr. Grasso is a very kind, gentle man who is an excellent doctor. I felt very calm knowing that he would be performing my colonoscopy. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor.

Inital EXAM

With the exception of waiting 45 minutes for the appointment, I had a very positive experience.

Skilled surgeon with a understanding demeanor

The need for a colorectal specialist typically means that you are experience pain or discomfort in a rather private area. It can be embarrassing to even seek treatment, yet discuss the issue and, of all horrors, show the doctor where it hurts. Dr. Grasso is an understanding physician who will address these concerns with professionalism, respect and courtesy. He has a quiet, humble and reserved demeanor that underlies his professionalism and knowledge. He is assisted by a wonderful staff at the Towson/GBMC office (yeah yolonda!) and an equally fantastic staff at the Bel Air Surgery Center. My most recent surgery was performed by Dr. Grasso at his Bel Air facility. Compared to previous surgeries for the same issue, his method of treatment made my recovery much quicker and much, much less painful. I highly recommend Dr. Grasso for those seeking colorectal treatment.

Honest and humble

From start to finish Dr.Grasso is amazing. He just might be the only doctor I know that bring back his patients. I was very nervous coming in after my scary trip to ER. Dr. Grasso explained my condition, and treatment options in terms I could understand. I had a tough time getting my prescription filled and Medical assistance stayed on phone with me until I was able to get filled and found pharmacy close to home. Only downside is wait time. Due to procedures being completed in Am. However team is very helpful. I recommend Dr. Grasso and his team to everyone!

No Respect for Patient's Time

I had three appointments with Dr. Grasso: a pre-colonoscopy appointment, the colonoscopy itself and a post-colonoscopy. All three times I waited at least 45 minutes. For the colonoscopy itself, his office called and asked if I could come in an hour early as someone else had cancelled. I was delighted to get it over with early and showed up one hour ahead of my scheduled time -- only to wait more than an hour to be taken into the procedure room! When I flagged down staff to ask why they had asked me to come in early only to have me wait, the young lady giggled and said "sorry; he must have gone out.." I didn't think it was funny at all When I arrived at 11:00 for my 11:00 post procedure appointment, there were three people ahead of me waiting. I let the receptionist know I was on my lunch hour and asked her to let Dr Grasso know I had already been waiting 20 minutes. She did and things began moving along; however, I was still not seen until 11:50 for what took 5 minutes -- all the same information he had provided directly after my colonoscopy. Perhaps a phone call would have been more efficient since he has very little to offer as far as interpersonal skill.

Excellent doctor

Dr. Grasso was very professional . He diagnosed my problem and helpful in resolving the problem. He spent time with me explaining everything in an easy to understand manner. His office staff and nurses were very helpful and kind.

A great doctor

Dr. Grasso surgically removed three hemorrhoids and a fissure for me. I was very nervous going in based upon horror stories I read online about the surgery. He reassured me that if I followed his directions, I'd pull through just fine. I'm three weeks out now, and everything he said has proven true. My quality of life is greatly improved, and I have him to thank for it. His staff is also very professional and helpful.

Banding

I visited Dr. Grasso earlier this year to treat my hemorrhoids. Dr Grasso recommended "banding", which was a quick and painless process. I thought Dr. Grasso was very professional, he keeps to the appointment schedule and I was not sitting in the waiting room for long. I am very happy with the results.

Pain removed

Dr. Francesco Grasso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Towson, MD.