Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Franchelle Boateng
Dr. Franchelle Boateng, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Boateng is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Conroe Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Franchelle Boateng has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Lyme Disease
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Panic Disorder
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Preventive Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Seizure Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
- Sports Medicine
- von Willebrand Disease
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Boateng is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Northwest Medical Center
CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center
Conroe Regional Medical Center
Tomball Regional Medical Center
Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Memorial Health SystemEast TX
Mainland Medical Center
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Memorial Hermann Baptist Bmt
9 Years Experience
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
University Of Texas Medical Branch Hospitals
Dr. Franchelle Boateng accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKelsey-Seybold Ambulatory Surgery Center, 2727 W Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Dr. Franchelle Boateng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.