Dr. Francine A Cedrone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francine A Cedrone?

Breast Reduction & Lift

Dr. Cedrone did a great job on my breast. Although, I'm only 5 days post op I feel amazing. I haven't felt any pain since my surgery. Im just sore around the breast and nipple area. During my follow up appointment she said I was doing great.

Breast Implants and Tummy Tuck

Fantastic. These procedures were done by Dr. Cedrone over 20 years ago and I still look great.

I'm on day 3. I really don't feel the incision

I'm on day 3. I really don't feel the incision, it's the stomach muscle that was tightened that hurts. It's exactly like I thought it would be so. i can walk just fine, slow of course and just a little hunched over. Going to the bathroom myself now. I have my husband empty my 2 drains and it has ben gradually getting less so hopefully they will come out on monday (my first post op visit) When I woke up I didn't feel much pain at all, its when the meds are running down that I start to feel the muscle. well, thats it for now, any questions? oh I can see how small my wast is and I'm swollen,,,,,woot woot!!!

She definitely does great work, I recommend her. Just needs to tell you what to expect.

I really wish I was explained more details of my surgeries and recovery

it is now 23yrs since dr. francene cedrone reconstructed my shattered wrist. i never have a complaint. i will never forget how comfortable and trusting i fealt under her. the operation was success

Beware go somewhere else!!!!

While I had the misfortune of having a nasty encounter with a dog, I was fortunate to have Dr Cedrone as the Plastic Surgeon on call. I had my second visit with her to remove the sutures and was very pleased with the results. She was reassuring and was very patient with my barrage of questions. It is easy to endorse her with high regard.

Just a 'cosmetic' surgeon

I was very disappointed after my consultation with Dr Cedrone. Instead of helping find a solution for my problem, she suggested I see pain management as my pain threshold was obviously low! Her other suggestion was to remove my implants (reconstruction after breast cancer) which is not an option for me. She said there were other ways of doing reconstruction but said she didnt do them , only saying maybe a different doctor at the hospital would do that kind of thing...offering no specific referral. I left there with nothing - no information, no viable options nor any concern on her part to get to the root of my problem and try to make my post breast cancer life a little more normal. I thought going to a female doctor would be beneficial, but I was totally wrong. This doctor is more into 'cosmetic' procedures. I am irritated because Penn Hospital referred her as a breast reconstruction 'expert'. Far from it!

Dr. Francine A Cedrone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Exton, PA.