Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francine L Cormier
Dr. Francine L Cormier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY, with another office in Huntington, NYttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Cormier has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Francine L Cormier has 2 locations
2507 South Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Book Online Now
Dr. Francine L Cormier has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs and pressures from home and school. For girls entering adulthood, adolescent specialists can act as both pediatrician and gynecologist, so they only have to see one doctor for all their needs.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Francine L Cormier has the following 5 expertise
- Eating Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Birth Control
Showing 5 of 5
Thorough and thoughtful!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francine L Cormier - Posted on September 15th, 2016
I have seen Dr. Cromier only once, choosing her among several to replace my primary care physician in NYC. It was both medically and personally a very satisfying experience. She understood the issues, performed the necessary tests, was a pleasure to talk to, and was very thorough in her examination. Also her staff was similarly easy and helpful to deal with. My only caveat is to be sure to get a number that connects you directly to her staff. The general medical center number could put you on hold for far too long.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francine L Cormier - Posted on August 12th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francine L Cormier - Posted on October 29th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francine L Cormier - Posted on February 14th, 2011
A Most Special, Professional and Very Caring Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Francine L Cormier - Posted on May 20th, 2008
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
Regional Top Doctors
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
36 Years Experience
Memorial University Of Newfoundland
Graduated in 1982
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Francine L Cormier accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francine L Cormier, MD - Adolescent Medicine in Poughkeepsie, NY, in this video.
Dr. Francine L Cormier is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.