Dr. Francine A Guzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francine A Guzman?

She is very gentle and kind. I was very nervous for my first Gynecologist appointment but she made it very easy.

I meet her after I lost my child she is a caring an wonderfull individual

Dr Guzman delivered my handsome baby boy! I felt confident with her as my GYN. Her staff is friendly and courteous. I continue to see her at her RVC office.

Librarian

Dr. Guzman is simply amazing. She is a great doctor. She is caring and makes you feel very comfortable. Her staff is courteous and respectful. There is a wait to see her but it doesn't matter to me because she's such a good doctor.

Dr Guzman is excellent she is a people person. I love this dr. She explains everything thoroughly. She gives you time to ask questions and patiently listens and answers. I love my dr Guzman!!

TEACHER

I am very satisfied with this doctor, I had 2 children with her, my oldest is now 5 and my youngest is 18 months. She has always been very understanding and helpful. I wasn't looking for a best friend I was looking for a good doctor and Im extremely grateful I found her! I've never had any issues! Hope this helps!

Wouldn't trust anyone else to my delivery

I have been going to Dr. Guzman's practice for almost 10 years. She has delivered 2 of my children, with a third on the way. She is caring, thorough and knowledgable, and I will be going to her until she retires. I have been to many doctors in the past until I found one I was comfortble with, and I would recommend her to anyone.

Dr. Francine A Guzman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville Centre, NY.