Dr. Francine M Hennessey Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Francine M Hennessey?

Always been polite and helpful to me and my daughter!

This is the only local place for kids in Bedford MA (where we live) that has a developmental pediatrician (Dr. Wasserman). I have gotten more help and better diagnoses here for my daughter then I have anywhere else in the last 8 years. I only wish I had found them sooner because I feel it would have helped my girl more early on to have these doctors, helping her. As far as front desk staff, they've always been polite and helpful to us, but we started going there in 2013.

Physicians are great, but front desk not so much.

Dr. Hennessey is awesome. She is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. I have been seeing her since I was a young child and my parents and I love her. She always takes her time with you, never rushes, and asks about how things are going with you. I always feel comfortable talking to her and asking questions. She's one of the best. In regards to the staff who work at the front desk at PP, I can only say that they are very unprofessional. This is a shame, as the doctors and nurse practitioners at PP are great. However, the women who 'greet' you at the front desk are always rude, mean, and downright unprofessional. One of them had the nerve to hang up on my father during a phone call. On a separate occasion, I asked a question at the front desk and was greeted with hostility until a more professional staff member took over and treated me with respect. Love the doctors here, but the staff at the front desk are completely rude and disrespectful.