Dr. Francine F Mccain Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francine F Mccain?

Horrible

I NEVER write negative reviews like this. But I need to let people know how bad of an experience we had with Dr. Francine McCain. My 22 year old daughter (who has never been sexually active) wanted to get checked out because of her heavy and painful menstration. She is a very strong young woman with a high tollerence for pain, but was still very nervous about this appt as she has always been very modest as well. I went with her to this appt. From the get go, Dr. McCain seemed to be in a kind of rush, and didn't seem to really "listen" to our concerns. That was bad enough. But what was HORRIBLE was the way she physically handled my daughter. We made very clear that she was a virgin and very modest and nervous. She apparently ignored this. She used a REGULAR sized scope to do an exam on my daughter! She basically was very rough and insensitive, telling my daughter, "just relax". She then basically shoved the thing in! My daughter was in so much pain that she was shaking and almost passed out afterwards. It was also VERY obvious that she was in this pain, but Dr. McCain IGNORED it! And just kept going and when she was done, quickly finished up and left the room. I felt Horrible for my daughter and I felt bad that I didn't jump in and knock the doctor out to stop her from hurting my daughter so bad. Now I know that some people are more sensitive than others. And some may say that my daughter was just sore because she was a virgin. I understand that. We both do. So we expected some discomfort, but this was INEXCUSABLE. This happened almost a year ago. It has taken this long to help my daughter thru the trauma of the experience to get her to go see a different doctor for some help. (since there was NO way we were going back to Dr. McCain). We just took her to another obgyn yesterday at a different facility. And let's just say, Hallelujah! This doctor was gentle, she listened, was caring, and did NOT HURT her! Yes, the experience was "uncomfortable" physically, but NO pain! Now THAT is the way a doctor who specializes in WOMEN'S care should handle her patients! At this point, and comparing the two doctors, I don't know how Dr. McCain is licensed or could have return patients. PLEASE, Dr. McCain, if you are reading this, learn some bedside manners, and learn to be gentle with your patients. What you do for a living can destroy a person when done wrong. To those looking for a good obgyn, make sure the doctor LISTENS to you and doesn't act like she's just wanting to push you thru the door. Like I said, I do NOT like writing these kind of reviews. But this time I had to. :(

Wonderful Doctor

I used her as a first obgyn ever. She was wonderful, nice, kind , and caring! I felt so at ease. I am a bigger girl and had been with friends who have had TERRIBLE experiences with their Obgyn's. Dr. Fran is AMAZING.

ETMC Office staff always not good

Can not get a call back from office,, dose not respond to pharmacy request in a timely manner IE 7 to 14 day if they get a response at all. No call back on messages left or voice mails

Be prepared to be there waiting for a long time.

Great doctor

I recently had surgery performed by Dr. McCain and all went very well. She is a very nice person and no question ever seemed too silly for her. The office runs very smoothly and everyone is friendly. I'd recommend her to anyone!

Dr. Francine F Mccain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Athens, TX.