Dr. Francis M Akom Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis M Akom?

i had hysterectomy by dr Akum 2 years ago.. i am still in pain over 2 years.. but dr Akum told me his done his job and if im in pain must be something ales ..wasn't something ales..my colon drop down after operation and cost lots of pain.. but dr Akum said his done ..very sad !!

Great!

Dr. Akom makes sure that you are comfortable with your visit and always ask if you have any questions.e I love it, it makes me feel very ccomfortable! He has done a great job with my helping me give birth to my three children and an awesome job with my tubal ligation! Now I just want another baby! :(