Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis C Arce has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Francis C Arce has the following 4 expertise
- Thyroid Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Diabetes, Type 2
Dr. Francis C Arce has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
I don't think that this doctor has any really bad intentions, and his personality isn't all that bad. He's just all about money- and all of the money he makes is in diabetes. If you have literally ANY other endocrine disorder other than diabetes, you won't find a lot of knowledge or comfort here. Just take a look around his office (you'll have plenty of time to look around while you wait for an hour it since they overbook)- there's a television in the waiting room that plays information solely for diabetics all day long. Every single poster and informational pamphlet the office offers revolves around DIABETES. If you have thyroid dysfunction, autoimmune disorders, hormonal problems, or ANY other endocrine-related issue, your best bet would be to stay FAR AWAY from these people and find a more knowledgeable and specialized staff. The staff was generally aloof and uncaring. Not to mention his blonde receptionist is quite rude and has literally no manners or people skills. Dr. A is comfortable with informing a young and impressionable patient that he BELIEVES they MAY have a serious illness, but not giving more information or helping the patient to find out if they actually HAVE the illness or not. He pretty much just hands this life-changing "suggestive" information to you and leaves you to figure out who to see/what to do about it. All in all, I would most DEFINITELY shop around before putting your life and endocrine system in the hands of this man and his staff. Good luck to everyone seeing him!
Office waits are long, Staff are rude, Pawn you over to a intern who has you wait till the doctors done with some one else to ask for direction. Gone
24 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis C Arce is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oswego, NY.