Dr. Francis J Averill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis J Averill?

Disastrous

Awful experience. Spent 5 minutes in room then tried to sell me vitamins?

worse ever

way older than pic. spent 4 minutes with me. between his office and bay care, it took 6 months to get machine. most insulting office personnel i ever encountered since 2002.

Love, love, love this practice

I met a great doctor and staff in a faith based medical setting. I love this practice. II've found my medical partner in this place. Great experience.

I recommend st. Francis Sleep, Allergy & Lung Institue

Dr. Averill and Julie the Physician's Assistant care about their patients and provide excellent health care. The staff is very friendly and the clinic is beautiful.

Town Doctor feeling from a voted " best Pysician in the USA" for sevAL years

I love Dr. Averill and Julie the PA. The both are good doctors that care and have helped me immensely with multiple illnesses. Dr. AverI'll makes me laugh every time I see him. He reminds me of the town doctors in movies that still make housecalls. I could see him do u g that, its no wonder he has so many "best doctor" awards hung all over the clinic. I also agree with the other posters, the clinice is peaceful and comforting. It doesn't matter if you have faith or not, what it shows is that there is a loving, caring staff that thinks about you as more than just a slab of meat that brings in the money.

Above and Beyond Dr.

Dr. Averill really cares about his patients. Usually when people have to go to the hospital when they are the most ill their doctor will have whoever is on duty take care of them. Dr. Averill's sees his patients in the hospital and is there with them through the whole process. It's really fantastic that he does that for COPD patients because they have to go the hospital sometimes. His bedside manner is great and his staff always makes you feel like family. I highly recommend Dr. Averill

Very good doctor

Dr. Averill is a really good doctor who listened to me and cared about how I was doing. The staff was extremely friendly and I love the serene and relaxing environment of the clinic.

Excellent doctor, with a fantastic caring staff

Excellent Doctor

LOVE THE CHAPEL DOWNSTAIRS AND ROSE'S SNEAKER PHILANTROPY FOR THE LESS OFF.

DR. FRANK AVERILL IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN IN TAMPA BAY.

Pracitcal & Efficient Team

I am pleased with the care provided by Dr. Averill, nurses, and the research team. I appreciate the quality time and openness with Dr Averill and nurses; while listening to relaxing music. If you are looking for solutions, and quality care, then I would highly recommend St Francis.

After I got beyond the rather strong religious themed offices, including an oddly placed chapel in one location, I found the doctor to be incompetent and uncaring. I had to constantly repeat my prior surgery information, as well as medication (that he prescribed). The doctor was also grossly uneducated regarding my condition, and became agitated when I asked questions or disagreed.