Dr. Francis X Celis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis X Celis?

Caring, gives me confidence

After a recent visit to be cleared for surgery I was reminded of my faith in Dr. Celis. He is very thorough going over all past reports including all labs. Explaining how those numbers effect my heart health. Thinks outside the box, listens to my questions and explains the "Why" of my treatment. Staff follows his leading in caring.

Decent physician, on the computer too much

I recently saw Dr. Celis to establish care after moving into the Corvallis area. He seemed to be a very nice man, and was knowledgeable, but it was hard to even ask him questions as he was always looking and typing on his computer, rather than talking to me and answering the questions I had. I ended up having to go back to my regular doctor and get most of my questions answered. I probably won't be back to see Dr. Celis.

Dr. Francis X Celis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corvallis, OR.