Dr. Francis Chui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Chui?

I have been a patient of Dr. Chui for over a decade. Not only does he have excellent clinical skills, but he always is attentive to my needs and concerns. Besides, he has a great smile.

Worse Doctor

I had a procedure done today by Francis Chui MD - however I will highly recommend to all the patient you can find a better doctor.This doctor does not bother coming in to see you before taking you in the procedure room. Once you enter the procedure room he walks right in and makes you feel very nervous and very uncomfortable and asks the problem and situation......... "Excuse me you are a doctor read my notes" After I explain to this Doctor about my problem - he makes this face as if I am lying. Once out of the recovery room he keeps shaking me to wake me up so he can tell me what he has to say when he clearly see's he can tell my significant other. Excuse me but if you need to shake me or wake me please touch my shoulder - I am after all a female and I do feel uncomfortable. My significant other and I felt very uncomfortable and not very happy with his service and nor was HELPFUL WHAT-SO-EVER.I highly recommend to all the kaiser patients - please reconsider Dr Francis Chui MD, he is not helpful and he does not take his time with any of his patients, he seems to be in a hurry, and does not consider your symptoms very important.