Dr. Francis Clark Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Francis Clark?

Posted on December 11th, 2017

Dr. Francis James Clark is the most dedicated the most compassionate and most accomplished doctor I have ever dealt with His staff especially Kim and Ashley echo his total dedication to the best of car e

Total Professional

Posted on December 11th, 2017

This office and doctor are magnificent. I have had many chronic eye problems for many years and doctor Clark has an uncanny ability to diagnose and find the best treatment option. I attribute this to his patient listening skills and focused exams.

Posted on December 10th, 2017

I am very honored to write this review for Dr Francis J Clark. Happy 😊 that my family physician sent me for another opinion as I was scheduled with another surgeon for femtolaser removal of my cataracts. Instead of paying for the laser "upgrade" Dr Clark performed the same surgery with no added charges. My new vision has changed my life. Dr Clark has restored my trust in doctors.

Posted on December 9th, 2017

The cataract surgery performed by Dr. Francis Clark is nothing short of a miracle. Besides restoring my vision to the point where I don't need glasses he was able to save me a significant amount of money by not charging extra for the new laser technology. there is not a more honest caring and professional doctor

Posted on December 9th, 2017

Posted on December 7th, 2017

This office and doctor surpasses any doctor experience I have been through. My ongoing distracting vision problems have been going on for over a year. Previous doctors say it was stress. Dr Clark took it more seriously and his workup found I was having TIA. He is very thorough and attentive.

Posted on December 6th, 2017

When Dr Clark inserted a stent in my eye while doing my cataract surgery, my life and worries have changed dramatically. I am no longer using drops and my eye pressures and much lower. I am very happy about this.

Posted on December 4th, 2017

Over 20 years, I have gratefully appreciated all the services provided by Dr. Clark. He is highly professional and very efficient. I like his demeanor as a doctor even better. He is attentive, kind, with a very positive attitude and eagerness to help. He takes his time and really enjoys his field. For all his expertise, he remains a very humble doctor.

Posted on December 4th, 2017

I don't usually write online reviews but I thought it important to review my positive experience with this office and Dr. Clark And I came for a second opinion as my eye surgeon was recommending the sensitive for cataract surgery with lasers and premium lenses After extensive exam with Dr. Clark he relieves my anxiety as there was no need for surgery as I was having no difficulties with nighttime vision no really any daily activities Excellent physician terrific staff well run office with all the latest technology

Posted on December 3rd, 2017

Thank you for always being available to me and for your total commitment to my eye health

Posted on December 2nd, 2017

I am happy to recommend this office and doctor for cataract surgery. My cataract was removed with a femto laser and I see everything without glasses. For the exact same procedure another surgeon was going to charge me significantly beyond my insurance coverage. Dr Clark is very kind besides having excellent surgical skills.

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Everyone I encountered today from the front desk and staff were incredibly compassionate and thorough. The entire process took longer than I budgeted time for but I came away thinking I just had the most thorough comprehensive exam of my life. Dr Clark was totally focused on me and gave me a lot of his dedicated time.