Dr. Francis Cullen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Cullen?

KIND, GENTLE, THE BEST!!!!

Posted on September 19th, 2017

I have gone to him for 3 separate issues. HE IS AMAZING! SO knowledgeable, explains everything, is gentle, easy going....no stress caused, great bedside manner. I COMPLETELY trust him. In my humble opinion, after having gone to a number of docs in his field (& speaking to neighbors and friends who have as well) ANYONE I know who has gone to Dr. Cullen REALLY likes him and recommends him (I went because of someone else's satisfaction, and now I am referring to anyone in need of this type of service). I feel word of mouth referral is the highest praise....and very deserved with Dr. Cullen.

Gentle manner, highly learned

Posted on August 9th, 2016

I've gone to Dr. Cullen for mole/bump removal twice and I've also seen him for Botox and facial fillers. He's extremely patient, well-informed and a true gentlemen. I recommend him to those looking for a very competent doc with a great bedside manner! I've referred family members that were also pleased with their experiences.

Excellent experience

Posted on June 14th, 2016

I went to Dr. Cullen to remove a mole on my face. He is so easy to talk to, has wonderful bedside manner. He removed the mole and there is no scar whatsoever. Even my dermatologist couldn't believe it. Wonderful doctor, I wish I could go to him for everything. Thank you Dr. Cullen

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

Dr. Cullen is a very skilled practitioner, whose final "product" defied notice. My scar is virtually unnnoticeable and is often overlooked by other practictioners.

stephen j voss

Posted on November 7th, 2011

i go to several different dr for several different problems and dr cullen is the very best. iwjsh i could go to him for my other problems.

Posted on June 8th, 2009

A true professional and a gentleman. Highly recommend.

a really great doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2009

Dr Cullen did my carpel tunnel surgery and the surgery and subsequent recovery has been wonderfull. he is one of the best doctors that I have every been a patient. Great surgeon

Posted on July 29th, 2017