3.6

Highly Dissatisfied

Great LASIK Experience

I recently had LASIK at D'Ambrosio Eye Care and could not be happier. From the moment I had my first interaction with Dr. D'Aabrosio's staff, I knew I made a good decision. The staff was nothing short of fantastic. Friendly, attentive and informative would be the best way to describe them. The morning of my LASIK procedure went great. The LASIK coordinator and the nurses did a great job to not only get me prepared for my procedure, but to make sure I was comfortable every step of the way. I even got to listen to some great music during my quick and painless procedure. Now for the really important part, I see great, in fact, I was able to see 20/20 the next morning. It has been a few weeks now and other than occasional dry eye, maybe taking drops once a day if in a dry area, I have had no complications. I would recommend not only LASIK, but the services of Dr. D'Ambrosio Eye Care to everyone I know.

It's more like a business than a professional office.

terrible practice

I was waiting 1 hr and 45 minutes to see this dr. who popped his head in and out. Place is so busy, all patients were unhappy. I heard a lot of unhappy staff members complaining about their employment, that was it! I will never go back.

Coinguy

I have seen 3 doctors at D'Ambrosio Eye Care and have not been disappointed in any of them. I went for a routine visit and needed to see one of their specialists and the whole process was very user friendly and the staff are very nice and friendly. With the several visits that I have had I noticed that even though the office is busy it is still easy. I also purchased eye glasses and now wouldn't go anywhere else for that either.

My experience was amazing. All staff members were kind and courteous. I appreciated how the staff valued my time and decreased my tome spent waiting ad much as possible.

Dr. Francis A Dambrosio Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lancaster, MA.