Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Denis
Dr. Francis Denis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Denis is affiliated with Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute, Fairview Southdale Hospital and Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. Dr. Denis has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Denis has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Francis Denis has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Francis Denis is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I had been through all the up and downs of medical clinics for many years.No one had answers and my back was failing me terrible.I demanded to see someone whom could verify my problems and was immediately directed to Dr Dennis Francis.He diagnosed my back problems in quick order and explained the pain issues. Short story turned into surgery and a few monthes of taking it easy and here i am today feeling better than i have in 10 years. This man has done wonders for many people all over and im one of them to give a BIG "Thanks" Dennis your the best ever! Keep up the great work!
Dr. Denis is the best surgeon ever! Not only did he diagnose me quickly but he fixed me up and I am able to walk today because of him. His nurse was a sweetie and helped me get ready for the surgery. I would recommend him highly to anyone that was in need of a good spine surgeon. I feel he truly gave me back my life after a long bout of pain and suffering. He is kind and professional and very easy on the eyes as well.Hee Hee
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Denis is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sister Kenny Rehabilitation Institute
Fairview Southdale Hospital
Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Childrens Hospitals and Clinics
42 Years Experience
Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu
Graduated in 1971
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions913 E 26th St, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Francis Denis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.