Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please contact us if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Dibona MD
Dr. Francis Dibona, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aiken, SC, with other offices in Barnwell, SC and Aiken, SC . He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Dibona is affiliated with Aiken Regional Medical Centers, Edgefield County Hospital and Barnwell County Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Dibona has 3 locations
Dr. Francis Dibona has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Francis Dibona is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Dibona is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Aiken Regional Medical Centers
Edgefield County Hospital
Barnwell County Hospital
Aiken Reg Med Ctr, Aiken, Sc
44 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Francis Dibona Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Francis Dibona's office for more information.
755 Medical Park Dr Aiken, SC : (803) 648-0718
10708 Marlboro Ave Barnwell, SC : (803) 648-0718
210 University Pkwy Aiken, SC : (803) 648-0718
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis Dibona is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aiken, SC.