Dr. Francis R Facchini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis R Facchini?

Alot of talk

His ego is bigger than what he can actually do. Not impressed. A lot of talk. I really think he needs to go back to school and learn how to be humble and learn how to treat his patients with the respect they deserve.

Wonderful Doctor!

Very honest and caring. Shared his personal experience with cancer. Answers all questions and makes sure everything is understood. While treating my daughter he helped me find the right surgeon for kidney surgery. He went above and beyond for our family. Definitely would recommend him.

Always above and beyond

Dr. Facchini he came in on a holiday to see me. One of his partners originally saw me but was concerned about my progress. He called the doctor and he was in my hospital room a half an hour later. I have been his patient for almost 2 years now and he always seems to go above and beyond. I appreciate time he takes with me and my family to explain my disease. I know I have very limited time but he has made it easier for me and my family.

I am a very pleased doctor who sends patients to this group

There are very few doctors that treat Cancer at this level. They bring tertiary care quality to the community. I appreciate the communication and judgement of the doctors and staff. My patients come back to me very pleased having been offered all the options.

Great Doctor. Great experience.

I visited Dr Faccini at the suggestion of my Oncologist. I had traveled to the city for opinions on treating my liver cancer and was happy I could get care so close to my home. His partner has cared for me as well with the same kindness. It is great to have them in Elgin.

used car saleman

Trusted Doctor

I meet him in the Hospital when he put in an IVR filter. He was reassuring. I trusted him and thought He's the Dr who would be great as my General Dr. He explain the whats and why of the filter procedure. When it was time to remove the filter, again very reassuring.

One of the most attentive, personable doctors I have ever met. Correct diagnosis that had been missed in the past

Dr. Francis R Facchini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hinsdale, IL.