Dr. Francis J Harrison Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis J Harrison?

Dr. Harrison prescribed our 2 month old with way too low of a dosage for her reflux. (Over 1/2 of what she should have been taking for her weight) This caused her to still be so uncomfortable she only ate twice in an 18 hour period and we had to go into Children's urgent care clinic. The doctor there discovered how low the prescribed dose was. When we brought up the incident to Dr. Harrison he didn't even remember that he had prescribed her Zantac for reflux. Then did some math and decided to keep her prescription at the level the doctor at the other Children's location had recommended. It made us feel like he didn't really know his patients or care. He didn't apologize that they hadn't taken her weight into consideration and it is a weight based prescription.

Dr Harrison is the best pediatrician there is. He takes very good care of my children. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Dr Harrision is Wonderful

Dr Harrison has been my childrens Pediatrician since they were born, over 16 years. I trust him completely and my kids have had several medical issues. I would NEVER go anywhere else. He is a wonderful pediatrician, easy to communicate with and understand and has wonderful bed side manners. I really appreciate it when he isnt 100% positive he goes and gets his huge medical book, drags it into the exam room and goes through it with me and references it. He also references with the physicians that are his mentor. He necer appears to be rush and i always feel what he does he truely believes in in my childrens best interest. I sm so very grateful he is my boys pediatrician. I would recommend him to anyone.

We switched doctors

We chose Dr. Harrison to be our baby boy's pediatrician. It was out first baby and he was getting jaundice. He was 3 days old and we waited in the waiting room for over an hour! Not fun sitting and waiting that long with a 3 day old and a torn va-jay-jay. Then when we went back to an exam room we waited there for almost an hour! We almost walked out and left. No one came in to say "sorry another patient needs the doctor more" or anything. At this point I feel like my stitches are ripping out and my baby is waking up from his nap. The doctor then decides he can come into the room, without knocking, as I'm just starting to breastfeed my baby. He sits down in front of me and is like "Hmmmm let's see how this is going for you". At this point I'm flushed and my husband looks like he is gonna punch the guy. So I fumble around, embarrassed, and Dr. Harrison was very discouraging in a time when I need support. Then he leaves and a nurse comes in to weigh my son and the scale read a healthy weight, but her handwriting wasn't very legible and when the doctor saw her writing he read it wrong and was saying how underweight our son was and said it was my fault and blah blah blah and wouldn't even hear us say the wrong weight was written down. It was ridiculous. I felt like a kid getting punished by his parents for something the neighbor kid did. We took our son to another doctor immediately who was 100% better. Who, by the way, said our son had a very healthy weight. I do not and never will recommend this doctor to anyone.

Dr Harrison

Dr Francis Harrison is the best doctor for my children and I would recommend him. Long wait time but I am sure it is due to he does spend a good amount of time with his patience.

Very pleased with Doc Harrison

Dr. Harrison is Excellent and so are the office care givers.My wife is not aggressive enough to get past the staff and get an appointment for my daughter. But If I EMAIL this doctor, I am sure I could get by the controlers in the office and get my daughter the care she needs. I can not blame them for closing their doors and following bankers hours - but they could at least give me an email address so that my concerns could be viewed by the doctor not just the gate keeper.

Dr. Francis J Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Vista, NE.