Dr. Francis L Howington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis L Howington?

He's a great knowledgable Dr I have every confidence in him!

The Best Gyno Ever!!!!

Most memorable of Dr Howington, was his genuine concern and understanding, the time he took to explain the facts, the professional warmth he showed, and how very careful his staff was in sterilization procedures. I always felt comfortable and never dreaded my yearly exams., as Dr. Howington's bedside manner made all the difference. I never felt like I was 'just another patient', as all his patients whom I used to chat with in the waiting room also felt the very same way. I would just like to know... where I can locate his office and services today?

Dr. Francis L Howington is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.