Dr. Francis Iacobellis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Iacobellis?

Posted on September 27th, 2017

I made an appointment with him as I wanted a second opinion about certain moles. I pointed out one mole in the front, who was already diagnosed as a carcinoma and he agreed, and two in the back. He barely looked at the ones in the back and told me they were nothing. I just did a biopsy and confirmed that both are carcinomas and I have to remove them ASAP. What concerns and upsets me is that he didn't identified them as carcinomas when I even pointed them out for him...he didn't even look at them with a magnifier to confirm his diagnosis! Needless to say he didn't spend more than 10 minutes with me as he wants to see as many patients as possible in as little time as possible... Stay away!!! One day he will miss a melanoma and someone will die!!!

Posted on October 19th, 2015

Been a patient of Dr. iacobellis for about 20 years. Always very happy.

Wonderful Experience

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Anxiety free visits.

Posted on March 3rd, 2011

Dr. Iacobellis never fails to accomadate.He is amiable and caring.I would never permit anybody closer to my skin as I would him!

Marileen B.

Posted on February 21st, 2011

He is a wonderful Doctor. Very knowledgable and caring. He spends time with you explaining your condition and treatment options, which is rare these days when you're in a Doctor's office. He diagnosed and treated a condition I had within 2 visits--(I have follow-up treatments to ensure the condition is gone). Prior to being referred to him I had been seeing another Dermatologist who never ran tests or did a biopsy--she just had me coming back to treat the problem, but not cure it. He's got a great sense of humor and I would recommend him. His assistant is very nice as well.

A Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Iacobellis by my PCP. He said I would be happy with him, and he was right. He was very pleasant, diagnosed my problem right away and answered any questions that I had. He makes you feel very comfortable, which is good because I am a chicken! He shows great concern for your well being. I highly recommend him and look forward to continuing my treatment with him.

good doctor