Have you seen Dr. Francis R Johns?

Botched tummy tick

I wonder if the negative reviews from many of these sites get deleted. Some sites are paid for by the doctors so you have to wonder. I had a tummy tuck done that is full of scar tissue puckered and ugly. Much worse than it started. It’s been several years and the scar tissue is painful and uncomfortable. Think twice before you do something drastic to your body. You may pay for that the rest of your life. Not only might it look worse, you may experience physical discomfort permanently.

Waiting Time Ridiculous

Sitting here waiting 1.5 hours for my follow up. Appointment was given to me before the surgery date so there’s no excuse for this wait —a 7pm appointment and it’s now 9. Can’t comment yet on the results of tuck and fat transfer (not overwhelmed) but hopefully this site will let me comment more later.

Botched by frj

I trust johns to be a very conservative dr with my face bc of his cunning words he knows how to earn ur trust. BUT when ur under he removed too much of everything. I seen 30 surgeon who ALL where dumbfounded and puzzled why he went to such extremes period every doctor told me if I was there patient I would have been refused because there really was no issue whatsoever were a little filler couldn't fix. Now I am ruined for life. $30,000 later still have too many issues that Johns created

Love my look

I wanted Dr. Johns to help me feel better by removing the excess skin from my neck! He did exactly that and then some; in doing so, he helped me look as young as I feel! Thanks for your skills and I'm glad I heard about you from a friend.

Tummy Tuck, Breast Lift and Augmentation

I am so happy I visited Dr. Johns, even 5 years ago, my results are still amazing!

Wonderful Doctor

Fantastic Doctor!

Several months ago I went to Dr. Johns for skin cancer on my nose. He removed it and with all margins being clear, I am now free from it returning. You can't even tell that I had anything done, which is amazing to me that he cut that off and I have no visible scar. I can't thank Dr. Johns enough for his skilled work and attention to detail, and being so kind during this whole process!

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON IN AREA!!!

Doctor Johns has earned my respect! Don't go anywhere else. He really cares about his patients and wants you to achieve your desired goals. He will give it to you straight. He is obviously very successful, so he doesn't need to upsell or oversell himself or any procedure!!! His work speaks for itself. My experience with him and his practice has been exceptional. He was honest and even tried to talk me OUT of a procedure I wanted to add on....but I did it anyway. :)

Outstanding!!

Dr. John's is magnificent. My lower lift turned out perfectly, actually nicer than I anticipated. He sized up my aging concerns and explained his opinion on what best suited me. He was 100% correct. I work in the entertainment business so I know quality work when I see it. I recommend Dr. John's to everyone. His work speaks for itself. Period.

So happy

Amazing and caring Doctor. I would do it again

Great doctor

Very good what does! Just staff needs to listen to what you say when you know something is not right

Best Surgeon!

Changed my life!! Forever grateful!! Do yourself a favor and don't go anywhere else! There's a reason he's so busy!

Dr. Francis R Johns is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.

Dr. Francis R Johns Is this you?