Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Kohrs
Dr. Francis Kohrs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oakland, CA, with other offices in Berkeley, CA and Oakland, CA . He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Kohrs is affiliated with John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus, Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Kohrs has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Francis Kohrs is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Terrible, disorganized, doctor and clinic.Absolutely appalling. Could never talk to anyone (recorder always). They never returned my calls. Worse even, they never replied to my pharmacy's faxes requesting Dr. Kohrs's prior authorization to get my prescription refilled.Had to drop the doctor and find another one (thankfully, NOT in the same appalling clinic!)
Dr. Kohrs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Alta Bates Medical Group
Richmond Medical Center
Absmc Alta Bates Campus
Oakland Medical Center
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
24 Years Experience
University of Louisville
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis Kohrs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oakland, CA.