Dr. Francis M Kundi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis M Kundi?

Great doctor

A wonderful doctor

We argue we fuss especially about hospital admittance and he usually wins, but he is one of the best doctors I will ever know.I trust my life and my family life with him and I truly thank God for Dr.Kundi. His beside manners are the best I have ever known, he takes time to listen and is genuinely concerned about my well being. I would'nt trade him for a wooden nickel.

Wonderful Doctor

If you want a doctor that is kind, compassionate and interested in the health of his patients, then Dr. Kundi is the doctor to see. He is a genuine physician that has taken the medical hypocratic oath seriously. He takes good care of his patients.

Would not recommend

My son was hospitalaized in Georgia and we live in California. My daughter was told he was not going to call me and if I wanted to speak to him I would have to come to Georgia. He was judgemental and innapropriate in his conversation with my daughter. My son was transfered to another hospital. His board certification has expired.

Dr. Francis M Kundi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Moultrie, GA.