Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Lamothe
Dr. Francis Lamothe, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Immokalee, FL, with other offices in Delray Beach, FL and Boynton Beach, FL (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lamothe is affiliated with JFK Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Lamothe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Lamothe is the worst physician I have ever visited. It seems his whole goal is to not prescribe you anything - for hypertension, asthma, common medical problems. He refused to tell me where he went to medical school or did his residency. I specifically asked him where he went to medical school. He replied, "Here and there." Continued probing led to more evasion. He is with Brevard Health Alliance now. Do not go to see this man, even if you are uninsured.
Dr. Lamothe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
JFK Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Universite D'Etat D'Haiti
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis Lamothe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Immokalee, FL.