- 27 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 14 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis J Lauro has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Blood Clot
- Stress Testing
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Failure
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
27 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Deborah Heart And Lung Center
Dr. Francis J Lauro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFrancis J Lauro Do, 1012 Norfolk Pl, Kingsport, TN
Dr. Francis J Lauro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kingsport, TN.