Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Lobo
Dr. Francis Lobo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Haven, CT, with other offices in North Haven, CT and New Haven, CT (and 1 other location). He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lobo is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and Waterbury Hospital Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Lobo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
Showing 5 of 7
I just saw Dr. Lobo today for the first time. (He was recommended to me by another wonderful doctor.) I am so very thankful I was able to see him. I am having many allergy problems and he was so very patient, kind, and caring. He took time to explain everything to me. Truly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience. I will be bringing my son to see him soon as well. (I also would like to add that the whole experience at Yale in general has been wonderful - truly!)
Dr. Lobo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Yale-New Haven Hospital
Waterbury Hospital Health Center
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Francis Lobo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis Lobo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.