Dr. Francis Lobo Is this you?

7 Ratings • 1 Comment

Dr. Lobo is so wonderful!

I just saw Dr. Lobo today for the first time. (He was recommended to me by another wonderful doctor.) I am so very thankful I was able to see him. I am having many allergy problems and he was so very patient, kind, and caring. He took time to explain everything to me. Truly, I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience. I will be bringing my son to see him soon as well. (I also would like to add that the whole experience at Yale in general has been wonderful - truly!)