Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
How can you check a person when you are never examined. Maybe put the stethoscope to your chest for maybe 3 seconds, only check done unless you count time spent on computer never checks ankles, chest ears throat , nothing. Office is like a kangaroo court to your chest for maybe 3 seconds, only check done unless you count time spent on computer
Doctor McGouran helped me to stay sick in bed for almost a year. He didn't care in the least about my health. I should have left sooner but I feared being labeled a Doctor Jumper in the town of Duncan. Doctor McGouran is a very intelligent Doctor. I feel his knowledge of medicine has made him neglect the individual and how their body responds to medications. He does will in diagnosing the obvious but neglect to look deeper for the underlying health issues. He is very rushed and very closed to what the patient is saying. I hope this Doctor slows down and remembers it is the quality of treatment for the individuals not how many patients you can see in one day.
Doctor McGouran is a very intelligent Doctor but his bed side manners lacks caring and he only has about five minutes for each patient. It is easy to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. The majority of his staff are condescending. I stuck it out with Doctor McGouran because of his intelligents and his ability to come to a quick and correct diagnoses but in the end I lost confidence in his ability do to him being overbooked with patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFALLING WATERS MEDICAL ASSOCIATES, 1334 N Harville Rd, Duncan, OK
Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duncan, OK.