Have you seen Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III?

office visit maybe 5 min.

How can you check a person when you are never examined. Maybe put the stethoscope to your chest for maybe 3 seconds, only check done unless you count time spent on computer never checks ankles, chest ears throat , nothing. Office is like a kangaroo court to your chest for maybe 3 seconds, only check done unless you count time spent on computer

DOES NOT CARE

Doctor McGouran helped me to stay sick in bed for almost a year. He didn't care in the least about my health. I should have left sooner but I feared being labeled a Doctor Jumper in the town of Duncan. Doctor McGouran is a very intelligent Doctor. I feel his knowledge of medicine has made him neglect the individual and how their body responds to medications. He does will in diagnosing the obvious but neglect to look deeper for the underlying health issues. He is very rushed and very closed to what the patient is saying. I hope this Doctor slows down and remembers it is the quality of treatment for the individuals not how many patients you can see in one day.

Love the doctor hate his last two receptionist

He listens to my concerns and my problem was solved.

Doctor McGouran has to many patients

Doctor McGouran is a very intelligent Doctor but his bed side manners lacks caring and he only has about five minutes for each patient. It is easy to schedule an appointment with the Doctor. The majority of his staff are condescending. I stuck it out with Doctor McGouran because of his intelligents and his ability to come to a quick and correct diagnoses but in the end I lost confidence in his ability do to him being overbooked with patients.

I would NOT want to keep this doctor

Unless you are just wanting a script or a refill I would not use this doctor. I went in to see him and I filled out this paper that asked why I was there today? I put the information down and when I went back to the room I waited about 30 mins before the "doctor" came in. When he came in he said hello and read the paper I filled out (when I got there) and got onto his computer and turned around and told me he sent in a script for me. He didnt ask me about anything and ignored the main reason why I was there. I am sorry but I feel like a doctor should talk to his patients about what he is calling in for someone. He didnt even tell me what he was calling in I found out from the receptionist when I checked out. UGH...this is so aggravating.

Amazing doctor

This doctor is exceptional! My family and I have tried so many other doctors, we live in a small town and he is so good that we drive 40 mins. to see him. Always kind, prompt, and anyone can tell that he actually cares about the patient, instead of just writing a prescription. I can only imagine how much time away from his family he spends on his business, because he is always available for all my needs. I would highly recommend him.

He is very professional and nice.

Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Duncan, OK.

Dr. Francis J Mcgouran III Is this you?