Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis K Moll III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Francis K Moll III has the following 16 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 42
I was a patient of Dr. Moll two years ago. Overall my experience was good. Last week I was told that I need to make an appointment with an orthopedic doctor and of course because of my previous experience I contacted his office today. BIG MISTAKE! I was asked the same questions repeatedly by the front desk receptionist Nikki (she is obviously incompetent). Not only did she not comprehend I was placed on extended hold periods. She then handed the phone to another receptionist for some reason. The new receptionist proceeded to ask me the same exact questions. I stated that I already gave the information. She said, 'well this is someone new now what's your name and DOB'. I asked for the office manager and she said, 'ummm she'll been in when we open, call then.' I can go on about the horrible customer service, attitude, demeaning words, constant hanging up and long hold times. The last time that she hung up on me was at 4:30pm. I immediately called back and got the answering service representative. I was advised that the office doesn't close until 5pm and the office staff more than likely turned the phones off.... wow! I put in a request for Dr. Moll to call me back. He did 40 minutes later by saying, 'yeah what's up'. I proceed to tell him the story. His response: I'll let the girls know that you were trying to make an appointment, just call back in the morning.' I am appalled and will for certain retain another doctor in the morning. I will not accept disrespect and unprofessionalism. I am assuming the staff had no issue treating me as such because they know that there would be no consequences and there is obviously no standard. When I was a patient two years ago and he would often use profanity I thought okay maybe that's just him. Now I see that he really doesn't care and all of that is apart of it. Find a doctor that cares and conducts a professional place of business.
I visited this Dr for an injured shoulder. He performed surgery to repair the injury. My recovery more than exceeded my expectation. I have had surgeries in the past and some of the experiences have been extremely painful and not get the results I was hoping for. Dr Moll did a great job. My recovery went extremely well and 2 years after surgery my shoulder feels better than ever. I highly recommend him and have faith in his skills. Thank you for a job well done.
Dr. Moll is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
United States Army Medical Center - Eisenhower
Dr. Francis K Moll III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFrancis K Moll Iii Md, 6280 W Sample Rd Ste 203, Coral Springs, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francis K Moll III in this video.
Dr. Francis K Moll III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Coral Springs, FL.