Dr. Francis Mondimore Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Francis Mondimore?

Outstanding, Amazing Psychiatrist!

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Dr. Mondimore is the BEST psychiatrist I have ever been to hands down. He is thorough, inquisitive, take his time to listen, and certainly knows his stuff. I suffer from Bipolar Disorder and have had countless issues and Dr. Mondimore has always been there for me. When I have been inpatient at Johns Hopkins, he kept in close contact with the doctors on the ward regarding my care, etc. and even came to visit and check on me. He is an incredible psychopharmacologist as well. I can't say enough about this amazing man! I don't know if he is taking new patients but you can certainly try to get in or see if he can evaluate you and make recommendations Read his books: Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Patients and Families and Depression, the Mood Disease and others. Go on Amazon.com to see the complete list. I can't say enough about his man! He save my life! Thank you Dr. M!

Posted on December 9th, 2016