Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis B Ong has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Francis B Ong has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Francis B Ong has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
This is gross but I had wax build up in my ear and I seriously could not hear. This has never happened to me before so I didn't know what to do. Dr. Ong fixed the problem and I can hear again. The entire staff was great!!! Honestly, I will probably go back to him before I go back to my regular doctor.
Ong's Urgent Care is my favorite doctor's office I've EVER been to. Everytime I've been there, I've waited less than 5 minutes to be seen. He and his staff are very friendly. Dr. Ong's accent is very minimal- he is very easy to understand. He is a great listener, and a great doctor. He personally has called me a few days later to see how I'm feeling. Very kind man. I recommend him to everyone!
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
40 Years Experience
University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Francis B Ong accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & Directions
Dr. Francis B Ong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.