Dr. Francis B Ong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis B Ong?

Dr. Ong is the BEST

This is gross but I had wax build up in my ear and I seriously could not hear. This has never happened to me before so I didn't know what to do. Dr. Ong fixed the problem and I can hear again. The entire staff was great!!! Honestly, I will probably go back to him before I go back to my regular doctor.

Dr.Ong is great!

Ong's Urgent Care is my favorite doctor's office I've EVER been to. Everytime I've been there, I've waited less than 5 minutes to be seen. He and his staff are very friendly. Dr. Ong's accent is very minimal- he is very easy to understand. He is a great listener, and a great doctor. He personally has called me a few days later to see how I'm feeling. Very kind man. I recommend him to everyone!

Dr. Francis B Ong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.