Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis C Oramalu has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
We are new to Texas, but thanks to Dr. Oramalu our medical "moving" was amazing! My entire family sees him (my husband, our 9 year old son, and myself) and he is great with all of us. We have never been rushed through an appointment, we have been seen the same day with for sudden problems, nor have we ever had to wait more than 5 minutes. He is very easy to talk too, compassionate, and truly cares for his patients well being! We highly recommend Dr. Oramalu and his office!
I was in search of a caring, informative, and responsive physician who would partner with me in my health care. I believe I have found that in Dr. Oramalu. When I called I was given an immediate appointment. The receptionist was friendly and professional. My wait was nonexistent as I was seen by the doctor within five minutes. In all fairness, that was likely due to this being a new practice in McKinney and I was fortunate enough to become a patient at this time ( my good luck!). Dr. Oramalu spent time discussing my concerns and getting to know me as a new patient. He informed me that it would be necessary to see a specialist regarding my concern. His follow up was shocking in that I received a call from Him ( not a nurse or staff) shortly after leaving the appointment for instructions on a referral suggestion for specialized treatment. He gave me information on the doctor I would be seeing and said he had chosen him from a number of specialist because he felt this doctor would be best for my requirements. He was absolutely right! I have had a subsequent appointment with Dr. Oramalu and found consistency in my experience. I feel very comfortable with my selection of Dr. Oramalu and his pleasant staff as my health care provider.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
24 Years Experience
University Of Nigeria
Graduated in 1994
Dr. Francis C Oramalu accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCaring Partner Medical Clinic, 4510 Medical Center Dr Ste 313, McKinney, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francis C Oramalu in this video.
Dr. Francis C Oramalu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near McKinney, TX.