Dr. Francis Oramalu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Oramalu?

Amazing!

Posted on February 23rd, 2017

We are new to Texas, but thanks to Dr. Oramalu our medical "moving" was amazing! My entire family sees him (my husband, our 9 year old son, and myself) and he is great with all of us. We have never been rushed through an appointment, we have been seen the same day with for sudden problems, nor have we ever had to wait more than 5 minutes. He is very easy to talk too, compassionate, and truly cares for his patients well being! We highly recommend Dr. Oramalu and his office!

Great Choice for Me!

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I was in search of a caring, informative, and responsive physician who would partner with me in my health care. I believe I have found that in Dr. Oramalu. When I called I was given an immediate appointment. The receptionist was friendly and professional. My wait was nonexistent as I was seen by the doctor within five minutes. In all fairness, that was likely due to this being a new practice in McKinney and I was fortunate enough to become a patient at this time ( my good luck!). Dr. Oramalu spent time discussing my concerns and getting to know me as a new patient. He informed me that it would be necessary to see a specialist regarding my concern. His follow up was shocking in that I received a call from Him ( not a nurse or staff) shortly after leaving the appointment for instructions on a referral suggestion for specialized treatment. He gave me information on the doctor I would be seeing and said he had chosen him from a number of specialist because he felt this doctor would be best for my requirements. He was absolutely right! I have had a subsequent appointment with Dr. Oramalu and found consistency in my experience. I feel very comfortable with my selection of Dr. Oramalu and his pleasant staff as my health care provider.

Amazing

Posted on February 4th, 2016

He has been my families doctor for many years and when he moved to a different state it was extremely sad. He is a very hands on doctor and really cares about you.

Average doctor?

Posted on August 26th, 2014

He is only concerned with doing it is way,and if you don't you will be asked to find a different doctor, I was not very comfortable with this doctor!

Posted on May 5th, 2013

Hey Dr. Frank!!! You took great care of my children and myself while we lived there in MN, before we moved back down south! Thank you so much :)

Posted on October 12th, 2017