Dr. Francis Y Ouyang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Y Ouyang?

Excellent doctor

Dr. Ouyang is a hospital doctor. He took the time and sat with our family to explain our dad's critical condition.

Great Doctor

I was in the VA hospital for two weeks under Dr. Ouyang's care. He is a fantastic doctor. He spent as much time as I needed with me and my family every day, explaining my conditions in layman's terms. He attended family meetings whenever we asked him to. I don't know if he is from Taiwan. He is Asian, but must be 2nd generation or something, as he talked like any other Americans. Dr. Ouyang is a medical school professor at UofL. He sees patients with residents and medical students. His medical students told me that he is one of their favorite professors. My nurse Julie on th 5th floor also told me that Dr. Ouyang is one of the best doctors around and has won several awards. I didn't put any office wait time for Dr. Ouyang because I don't think he sees patients in a clinic. He is a hospital doctor and only see patients in hospitals.

Dr. Francis Y Ouyang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.