Dr. Francis S Pecoraro Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Francis S Pecoraro?

Unstable, rude, angry, incompetent.

He hit a nerve in my back that left me unable to walk out of the clinic. He says when that happens, it shows him that he got the needle into the right place. This just cannot be an accurate statement. I am surprised he hasn't crippled someone.

time waited 1 hour caring erratic, seems unstable,lies

Rude an needs a reality check

Rude, rude jerk. I have been under this doctors care for the last couple of years an after seeing his PA's I felt I needed to see the doctor that is supposed to be seeing me an he knew nothing of my file an told me to shut up an after i told him that he was going to listen to me he grabbed his stuff an stormed out an than cut my meds I have so many issues with this place an I am not going to sit back an be quiet this place an these doctors have wasted 3 years of my life an well we as patients do HAVE rights especially when your doing things properly as n not in violation of thier "contracts" they make it all about those evil pills an not about your overall care an the wait times are horrible horrible the staff is rude an they have been bought out 3 times in the last couple years an the PA's don't stay long...hmm makes you think, why??

i have been a patient of dr. pecoraro for 12 years

Stay Away!

If you value your life stay away from these pill pushers. Goes over board for number of injections. Stay away. Will keep you so doped up you have no quality of life. Jill is just as bad. All injections on my back made it worse.

Excellent compassionate doctor

Dr Pecoraro has injected my back twice and yesterday he was kind enough to fit me in to his overbooked schedule. It was the end of the day and I was in agony. He was wonderful, gentle and kind. He is not only very skilled but very compassionate. It's four days before Christmas and this is the best Christmas present ever. Very grateful. Thank you!!

My Hero!

Dr. P treats me with respect, compassion, and professionalism. His applied knowledge has provided me with ongoing relief to the chronic pain I developed following a Spinal Injury. His care allows me to continue working towards a full recovery, even when my determination pushes my limitations. Truly a Godsend!

I am a 71 year- old male who has been physically injured, due to the injections administered to me by Dr. Pecoraro for back pain. Prior to the injections, I was a healthy male with minimal limitations in my daily physical activities. After the injections, the area became inflamed and infected. I currently have nerve damage, unsteady gait, walk with a limp and have frequent leg spasms. Upon trying to follow up with Dr. Pecoraro, I received a letter saying he no longer wanted to see me. Besides his malpractice and mistreatment of his patients, he hides from his victims. BEWARE.

This Dr saved my life

Pleasantly Surprised

Today was my first time to see this Dr. Until now I had only seen his PA. I had to reschedule due to the office accidentally scheduling me on a holiday. That was not an issue, things happen. In any case, when I rescheduled I was told I would need to see Dr. Pecoraro. I checked his reviews, which did not read many positive entries, so I was quite concerned. Cutting to the chase, I must say my visit was pleasant. He does seem very busy but considering they were 2 hours behind, it is quite understandable. His demeanor was stern, to the point with time as a clear factor, what you would expect from a Dr faced with a daily flood of patients, patients that abuse medical treatment and those who actually need pain relief and the need to weed through such madness. He listened, asked relevant questions and did a good check on me and my function being that it was my first visit with him. My current medication treatment was continued and new less medicated options were suggested for more invasive treatment for the near future. I learned of some new options for my treatment and left the office without some major incident, so all in all, this was a great visit. My suggestion to anyone coming in to see Pecoraro, be respectful, don't whine and give a sob story, just tell him what you are having trouble with. Be clear about your issues.

This MD is a pill-pusher ... nothing less, nothing more .... Worst experience every ... believes in himself as the godess "in white" One Star because of indicated field - not because of any other reaso n

Best Doctor I've Ever Had

Very intelligent and doesn't treat me like a number or "robot," but as an individual.