Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis Perry
Dr. Francis Perry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. He has 56 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Perry is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center, Integris Baptist Medical Center and Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Perry has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Francis Perry has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Francis Perry has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Francis Perry is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Perry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Integris Southwest Medical Center
Integris Baptist Medical Center
Physicians Hospital of Oklahoma
OU Medical Center
St Anthony Hospital
Deaconess Health System
56 Years Experience
University of Vermont
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions231 NW 10th St, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Francis Perry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.