Dr. Francis Pizzi Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Francis Pizzi?

A very good Dr.

Posted on August 5th, 2017

I was a patient of Dr Pizzi when he was in his early practice in Hamilton,NJ. After a serious accident at work, I ended up in the hospital in severe pain and unable to walk. Dr Pizzi examined me, diagnosed splattered discs in my low back. He treated me for the pain and had me admitted to the hospital. I needed surgery which he performed and after many therapies and a long hospital stay was able to walk. This man is very confident, a GREAT surgeon and is responsible for me being able to walk without aids. I've always remember him for doing this.

Posted on February 29th, 2012

Dr. Pizzi made me feel very comfortable even though I was extremely nervous and concerned about my condition.

Posted on March 2nd, 2010

Dr Pizzi treated my son after an accident and was wonderful!This doctor is an absolute gentleman who treats his patients as fully functioning adults!! He fully explained my son's injury in a very clear way and really listened to any questions we had.All the members of his staff that we had contact with were very friendly, helpful and efficient.All in all this doctor and his staff instil a sense of trust which is the most important thing!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016