Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Francis G Rienzo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Francis G Rienzo has the following 7 expertise
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Weight Loss
Dr. Francis G Rienzo has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 89
Dr. Rienzo is a great doctor. He is truly interested in his patients and listens to their concerns. Unlike many doctors I have seen lately, Dr.Rienzo does NOT sit with a computer in front of him recording notes and hardly listening. He spends time with his patients. You never wait there more than 5 minutes. Just like his father, Dr. Rienzo is terrific!!
Best doctor around. Smart, caring, compassionate and easy to talk to. Ive been to many internists and no one can diagnose what the issue was. Dr. Rienzo did a thorough examination, left no stones unturned and was able to solve the issue. NEVER A WAIT, ALWAYS RUNNING ON TIME, yet always gives the time needed for each patient! Highly recommend this doctor!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
30 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 1988
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Francis G Rienzo in this video.
Dr. Francis G Rienzo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stirling, NJ.