Dr. Francis X Rockett Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Francis X Rockett?

Dr. Rockett was my neurosurgeon from my infancy until a year ago, after he told me he was no longer performing surgery. I am 49 years old, and he saved my life more than once. He gave me wonderful reassurance when I learned I was pregnant with my daughter and has always listened well and answered my questions thoroughly. I miss him!

Patient

Office was filthy both the waiting room and the exam room I could not wait to get out of there and go home and take a shower. The physician appears to be too old to practice equipment in the office is outdated and sterile technique was not followed equipment was not sterilized from patient to patient the drapes to go over the patients were yellow and dingy instead of white dust on old outdated bottles syringes left in the office for any one to grab to grab and if you're looking for infection control or sanitary conditions I would not recommend this practice especially for neurosurgery.. Also he had me take my socks off and stand on the rug but I was afraid of catching foot fungus from it because it was so filthy as well as the step up to the examining table that was made in the 1930s. Physician never wash his hands before the examination or after the examination. The position was also reading his notes on the examining table paper instead of in the patient's file.

excellent Doctor

I was born with Hydrocephalus in 1969 and Dr. Rockett was recommended to my parents to help with my care. From 1969 until 1993, He had been a lifesaver. From numerous shunt revisions to a kidney removal, I am very thankful to Dr, Rockett for the life I have now. No one ever expected that I would have the full life that I have and it is because of my parents determination for me and Dr Rockett's help that I am where I am today. I wish I could have kept Dr. Rockett as my doctor but, companies I was working for, did not have health plans that he accepted. I have had the same shunt since 2001 and I continue to live a full, happy life that is symptom free,

Not happy

I went to this Dr for a second opinion from a fall I had 6 months ago and am still having a great deal of pain. I have been to the pain clinic and to a Physiatrist, have done physical therapy with not relief. So I wanted a fresh look at my condition. Well I was told that my spinal column was perfect and no nerve impingement was seen, I said that's not what it said on the MRI report so he looked at the report and said oh I guess there is. His recommendation was that it took two years for me to have my back surgery so I have a year and a half to wait. Not the kind of opinion I was looking for. I would not recommend this Dr.