Dr. Francis Rommel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Rommel?

Office logistics poor, keeping a schedule unacceptable

Posted on March 25th, 2013

Many mistakes made with the scheduling, instructions, follow-up and the sharing of results. Last two appointments I never saw the dr. First time it was an emergency and the last time he was an hour behind. Did not get a courtesy call on the delay and if I did, I would have been able to save my entire day. Instead, I blew a day, did not get the help I needed and I am now looking for a new doctor. The irony here is that if I pulled that I would have been billed for a no show. Where is the justice here?

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr Rommel tried to help my son with his urology issue. When he couldn't help us any longer he did a wonderful job of recommending us to go to duPont Childrens Hospital in Delaware. He did call us a few times to see what the outcome was with my son. He was very nice to us whenever we were in his office and made my son feel at ease. I wish I could say the same thing about his staff. My son had surgery a few weeks ago @ duPont and he came home with a catheter in him for 2 wks. When I called Dr Rommel's office for help with his catheter tape, the nurse told me they don't have anything to help me, and refused to allow me to talk to Dr. Rommel. I found this very unprofessional and disturbing.

Posted on October 25th, 2017