Dr. Francis Rotter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Rotter?

outstanding

Posted on August 12th, 2017

always diligent and caring

Excellent experience

Posted on July 28th, 2017

Dr. Either was easy to talk to and gave a very thorough exam. She answered all my questions and didn't judge. I had to have a biopsy and it was fast and not painful. Overall the experience was excellent .

Terrific doctor of Dermatology

Posted on June 30th, 2017

She knows what she's doing and why and transmits that info to the patient. She's also very pleasant and a pleasure to talk to.

Poor Follow-Up

Posted on November 21st, 2016

Had moles removed April. They called afterwards to tell me to come back for follow-up, but did not provide any additional info on the biopses. I told them my work schedule (I get 2 weeks in advance) and they said they would call back. They did not. I have called several times to set up appt, but unable to get something scheduled (they will call back). Here it is SIX months later and I still don't know if I have skin cancer or not. I called again and asked them to send me a copy of the lab report to take to a nurse friend...nothing. The initial charges were over $1K and have been getting bills from derm lab ($479) and I still don't know what the lab report says! I had to call the lab directly and ask for a copy of the report to be sent directly to me. We'll see. Very frustrating.

first timer

Posted on July 24th, 2014

This is the worst experience I have ever had on a doctor's visit from a-z. Unfriendly and short tempered staff, a very long wait, and much needed bedside manners by the doctor. She was with me for less than 4 minutes. The practice is very busy with a large waiting room and many people waiting. I think they are trying to brake the record for how many people they can get in and out in one day. I don't recommend this practice at all. But surprisingly they are very busy; they must spend a lot of money on ads.

Posted on August 16th, 2011

this dr. is rude and un caring, as is her staff. I will never go back.

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

Dr. Rotter is fantastic. I've been so pleased that I took my elderly mother in for an appointment and was equally impressed in how she dealt with her. She's one-of-a-kind. You may have to wait a while for an appointment, but I believe that's because she's so good that lots of people go to her.

Posted on August 23rd, 2017