Dr. Francis Ruzicka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Francis Ruzicka?

Francis Ruzicka review

Posted on October 30th, 2011

Dr. Ruzicka is in a field which requires practice. The most diffcult part of that practice is having patience who will tell you all their syptoms in order for Dr. Ruzicka to determine the correct diagnoses. He has a great network of other individuals in many areas of practice whichh support his ability to take care of his patiences. If it were not for his approach I would be on ten different medications producing poor results. My blood sugars are averaging 80 instead of 300 today.Thanks, Doc!

I did not like this doctor!

Posted on May 5th, 2011

I saw this doctor because my primary physician was on vacation. I had been pretty ill (so I thought) and unable to go to work for two days - which is not like me. When I got there, I waited in almost 15 minutes before a nurse came to get me. She then told me that she was rushing because my appointment should have been over by now - insinuating I was late. I told her that I was waiting almost 15 minutes in the lobby and she just gave me a strange look. Then the doctor came in. You could tell he didn't want to be there and made me feel like I was wasting his time. I explained my symptoms to him and he said "you only have the flu - you're not that sick". I explained further that I thought I had brochitis and that I am prone to getting those since I do have a lung disease. He disagreed with me.He did give me a prescription for an antibiotic but said there was not need to get it filled unless I got worse. Worse?! I can't even go to work because I feel so sick. He then said I didn't even look that sick. What is that??!! Needless to say, I am definately going to say something to my primary physician about him and make sure that I never see him again.

Posted on May 1st, 2017