Dr. Francis S Lee Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Francis S Lee?

Most incredibly appallingly rude bedside manner. Takes a combative approach, short fuse, has communication problems.

Thank you Dr. Lee!

Dr. Lee performed an emergency surgery on my 86 year mother - flawless!

Satisfied Patient

I went to see Dr. Lee for a hernia. He performed a very good surgery using the most up to date technology. He had an excellent bedside manner. He was kind and caring. He was very thorough in explaining all of the details. He made sure that I did very well after the surgery. He was one of the best doctors and an expert in his field. I recommend him highly. I think he is voted as the excellent physician by the Medical Association many times.

Excellent Surgeon -Top Doctor in America

I was treated for Gallstone disease. He saw me in the emergency room and performed a beautiful Robotic surgery using Da Vinci Robot. I healed without any pain and small incisions. I have complete confidence in his skills. He has excellent bedside manner. I recommend him highly.

He was the rude, horrible bedside manner, too agressive, used profanity while diagnosing my friend. We had to sue him because of his language he used while talking to us. NEVER GO TO HIM!!!

UNPROFESSIONAL, UNCARING

I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PROVIDER BECAUSE HE SHOWED ZERO BEDSIDE MANNERS, NEVER FOLLOWED UP AFTER SURGERY AND CANCELED URGENT APPTS. HE DEFINITELY ONLY CARES ABOUT MONEY AND NOT ABOUT PEOPLE. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Pilonidal Cyst Wound

Dr. Lee did an amazing job to help me with my open wound from a pilonidal cyst excision operation that I had on 04-02-09. My primary surgeon did not have the expertise to properly heal my wound. Dr. Lee used the right type of medicine, care, and advice to heal my wound. After seeing him for the first time, Dr. Lee did an outstanding job removing all kinds of ingrown hair from my wound so it can properly heal and prevent infection, and another pilonidal cyst. Great job Dr. Lee! I am proud of you, keep up the good work!

Dr. Francis S Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden Grove, CA.