Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Francis R Sacco
Dr. Francis R Sacco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Cruz, CA. His specialties include Obstetrics and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Sacco is affiliated with Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and St Louise Regional Hospital. Dr. Sacco has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis R Sacco has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Francis R Sacco has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Francis R Sacco has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Francis R Sacco is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been a patient of the Sacco's for over twenty years. I think of them as a team. Jeanine delivered all of my babies but when there were complications Fran stepped in. Fran is not warm and fuzzy but has a great sense of humor if you get it. Jeanine is the sweetest lady, she has helped me through some very emotional times with great wisdom. I have always felt cared for by the whole staff and have total faith in their care.
I have been a patient of Dr Sacco's for over 21 years. I had a lot of female problems for most of my adult life. I started being treated by him in my mid twenties. He gave me my quality of life back! I am very against having unneccessary surgeries and put off the inevitable for over 15 years. I finally had a hysterectomy in 2001 and have been pain free ever since. He was a little cold, it seemed, when I first started seeing him - but incredibly professional and educated in this field. I had heard some, not so nice, stories about him and was skeptical. I stayed with him because I really believed that it was the right choice for me and I am so incredibly glad that I did. I have a sense of closeness to him after all of these years and especially since he improved my quality of life when I thought that it couldn't happen. Thank you so much Dr Sacco for being there, I will be so sad when he retires. One note: anyone that might be thinking about a hysterectomy - get your baseline hormone levels prior to any surgery so that you can be successful reaching pre-surgery levels that are unique to your body. I didn't have that so that part was difficult. I read many books and conferred with Dr Sacco until I found the correct type and dosage of hormone replacement therapy that was right for me. Pretty soon I was feeling like my old self...minus all of the miserable pain. That's all...I have gone on and on but I saw this site and had to tell my story. Good luck to you.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sacco is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- University Of Vermont College Of Medicine
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFrancis Roland Sacco Md, 319 Woodrow Ave, Santa Cruz, CA
Dr. Francis R Sacco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.