Dr. Francis E Salazar Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Francis E Salazar?

The Best Doctor

i am a new patient to Dr. Salazar and i can truly say that he is the best ever. After moving to Hollywood Florida i needed to find a Dr. near my home. One of my staff recommended him to me. I called an immediately he accepted me as a new patient. Him and his staff are the best i have ever had the opportunity of meeting. he went over my medical record with me and made it clear that a child could understand. He didn't rush or made me fill like it was business as usual. i am so glad that he came recommended. if you want a caring Doctor, he is definitely the one.

Dr. Salazar is amazing at what he does. He is very kind and patient and will also tell it like it is when you need to hear it.

Ignore the wait time because he more than makes up for it!!

My next door neighbors recommended Dr Salazar and I couldn't be more pleased. At first, I was aggravated about having to wait an hour to see him. But he is so thorough, he spends about an hour with all of his patients. You will have ample opportunity to ask any questions and you will not feel rushed. Also, he is not quick to just push pills on you, which I respect. I have referred a few of my friends and patients to him and would gladly recommend him to anyone. I only gave him two starts for promptness due to the long wait. But he's really worth the wait.

Best Doctor in Florida!

Dr. Francis E Salazar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.